Prince Harry and Meghan Markle finally gave the public their first look at their second child, Lilibet Diana, posing with their six-month-old daughter and two-year-old son Archie for their annual holiday card.
The royal couple released the family portrait on Thursday. It is made by Alexi Lubomirski last summer at their home in Santa Barbara, California. In the candid shot, Harry, Meghan and Archie donned jeans and a simple blue and white shirt, smiling at Lilibet as Meghan lifted the baby aloft. “This year, 2021, we welcome our daughter, Lilibet, into the world,” the Duke and Duchess of Sussex wrote in a statement accompanying the holiday card. “Archie made us ‘Mama’ and ‘Papa’, and Lili made us a family.” This Christmas will be Lilibet’s first time as a couple. welcome baby at the beginning of june.
The couple also revealed that they have donated through the Archewell Foundation on behalf of their children “to a number of organizations that honor and protect families – from those displaced from Afghanistan to American families in need.” paid leave.” That list includes Team Rubicon, Welcome.US, Human First Coalition, and Paid Leave for All, among others. They concluded their special message by writing: “Wishing you a happy holiday and a prosperous New Year, from our family to you!”
In an appearance on The Ellen Show In November, Meghan shared what it was like to live at home since they moved to the US, explaining that she and Prince Harry are “just happy.” She added, “We moved here during the closure, exactly when everything was closed, so we could spend a lot of time at home and create our own home, but I think that’s it.” just the lifestyle and the weather is pretty cool..”
Better stories from Vanity Fair
– The story behind Only known photo of Prince Andrew and Jeffrey Epstein
– The The best Vanity Fair Photograph of year
– What Ghislaine Maxwell Trial Jeffrey Epstein’s Workaday Atrocity Revealed
– Ben Affleck talks about his marriage Going to the South for a lot of ordinary reasons
– The Most Festive Party Outfits Money can buy
– The return of Guru Jagat
– The “Original Carrie Bradshaw” above Sex and the city Restart
– From the Repository: Jennifer Garner talks about breaking up With Ben Affleck
– Registration for “Purchase Line” to receive curated lists of fashion, books, and beauty supplies in a weekly newsletter.
https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2021/12/prince-harry-meghan-markle-holiday-card-lilibet-diana-first-picture-archie Prince Harry and Meghan Markle issue first family holiday card with Lilibet Diana’s photo
Cet article est traduit automatiquement. N’hésitez pas à nous signaler s’il y a des erreurs.